Starting from LL.B Ist year
RJS FOUNDATION COURSE
Admission open for most powerful classroom coaching
RJS + LL.B Three Years
ü Duration—3 years
ü 6 days in a week classes
ü By a team of 35 law experts ( including Renowned Retd. Distt. & session judges,Subject experts and university professors.)
ü Comprehensive study material
ü An exhaustive series of tests [ 100+practice tests]
ü Batch size is restricted to 60 students
ü Syllabus covered---
· LL.B [ Three Years programme/ FiveYear Programme]
· R.J.S [37 subjects of law and language]
· Our role in success
· Teaching method involves lectures, discussions , case study , test papers , class representation , viva-voce , seminars etc.
· A responsible highly qualified & experienced faculty of renowed lecturers ,retd. Judges & university professors.
· Institute has a strong commitment to impart ‘Education with purpose’.
· Maintains regularity in studies.
· Previous topic revision along with regular class.
· Extra or problem solving classes are arranged.
· Well disciplined environment provided to students.
· Student’s problems are solved immediately.
· Personality development of students.
· Builds positive attitude & confidence.
· Decide what to read & what not to read.
· Mock test series conducted after completion of course.
· Paper attempting strategy.
· Time management ideas.
· Personal attention to each student.
Syllabus of RJS
Civil Law – Paper –I
ü Civil Procedure code 1908
ü Contract act 1872
ü Partnership act 1932
ü Transfer of Property Act 1882
ü Law of Torts
ü Law relating to Lok Adalat and Permanent Lok Adalat
ü Limitation act 1963
ü General civil rules
ü Law of motor Accident claims
ü Domestic violence act 2005
ü Hindu law
ü Muslim law
ü Easement act 1882
ü Arbitration act 1996
ü Specific relief act 1963
ü The protection of children from sexual offences Act,2012
ü Judgement writing
Criminal law– Paper –II
ü Indian Penal code 1860
ü Evidence Act 1872
ü Criminal Procedure code 1973
ü Judgement Writing
ü Sc/st act
ü Juvenile Delinquency
ü Law relating to dishonor of cheques
ü Law relating to Electricity Theft
ü Cyber Laws
ü General Criminal Rules
English paper- III
ü Conditional sentences, modals, Infinitive & gerund
ü Tenses,Active & passive voice,direct & Indirect speech